Our program offers a rich, interdisciplinary bilingual experience for children at an age when they are developmentally best able to acquire a second language.
Why Learn a Second Language in Preschool?
Children Who Start Early To Learn A Second Language:
- develop a high degree of proficiency in the language
- are better able to reproduce a native accent
- will actually build new synapses in response to language experiences
- do better in other seemingly unrelated areas such as mathematics and logic
- increase critical thinking skills, creativity, and flexibility of cognitive functions